- Events & Awards
- External Engagement
- News & Press
- About Us
One of the Society for the Environment's key strategic aims is 'to facilitate the collective influence of environmental professionals'.
To achieve this, we must position the Society and its registrants as a credible voice on the environment. The Society aims to navigate a complex political landscape, facilitate a rich cross disciplinary debate and respond timely to policy consultations with credible insight and influential recommendations.
We do this by:
- Facilitating credible and balanced input to environmental policy and decision making by bringing together expert input from our registered environmental professionals
- Developing mechanisms for capturing and sharing insights from our registrants
- Strengthening our partnerships with like-minded organisations to facilitate collective influence of environmental professionals
- Providing regular opportunities for cross discipline networking and collaboration
- Developing the thought leadership influence of the Society arising from expertise in the standards of environmental professionals
See our ongoing work on the EU (Withdrawal) Bill here.