- Professional Registration
- External Influence
- News & Press
- About Us
One of the Society's key strategic aims is 'to facilitate the collective influence of environmental professionals'
To achieve this, we must position SocEnv and its registrants as a credible voice on the environment. SocEnv aims to navigate a complex political landscape, facilitate a rich cross disciplinary debate and respond timely to policy consultations with credible insight and influential recommendations.
We do this by:
- Facilitating credible and balanced input to environmental policy and decision making by bringing together expert input from our registered environmental professionals
- Developing mechanisms for capturing and sharing insights from our registrants
- Strengthening our partnerships with like-minded organisations to facilitate collective influence of environmental professionals
- Providing regular opportunities for cross discipline networking and collaboration
- Developing the thought leadership influence of Socenv arising from expertise in the standards of environmental professionals